mahout-user mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to edit dataset for SVD recommendations with DistributedLanczos?
Date Sat, 04 Dec 2010 19:27:12 GMT
Stefano,
It sounds like you have an interesting need in mind.  Can you remind
us again of a bit more context?  I think that several of your messages
got dropped due to being posted via nabble instead of directly.

On Sat, Dec 4, 2010 at 10:04 AM, Stefano Bellasio
<stefanobellasio@gmail.com> wrote:

> Do i need to put all data in a matrix i think, but how? I used SVD command line of Mahout
with seqdirectory and seq2sparse, but without success :) Well i think i need something like
this finally: http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Using-SVD-with-Canopy-KMeans-td1407217.html#a1407801
but for recommendations. Can you help me with some suggestions or tutorials? I see that there
is much interest in SVD and DistributedLanczos but really few suggestions and tutorials. Thank
you again for your