mahout-user mailing list archives

From "Bae, Jae Hyeon" <metac...@gmail.com>
Subject To recover document IDs clustered with LDA
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2011 02:56:55 GMT
Hi

It might seem difficult, but I like to give up after asking this question :)

Is there any method to recover document IDs clustered with LDA? Now, I am
analyzing relationships among several clustering methods, for example, how
many documents are shared between cluster generated by K-means  and one by
DBSCAN. I have to do it with LDA, but LDA is not exactly assigning a
document to a cluster, I don't think it's trivial. But I wan to get how to
approach to this problem.

If it's impossible to directly extract document IDs from LDA topic sets,
what kind of approach do you recommend me?

Thank you

Best, Jay