mahout-user mailing list archives

From Dhruv <dhru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mahout In Action KMeans Clustering example
Date Sat, 30 Apr 2011 20:04:05 GMT
Thanks, I noticed that there have been some changes to the API which have
not been updated yet in the MEAP MIA chapters on clustering.

In the same vein, I'm confused about the location and documentation of the
RandomAccessSparseVector class which is used in the examples in the book.

I can't find the RandomAccessSparseVector class in the latest API docs:

https://builds.apache.org/hudson/job/Mahout-Quality/javadoc/org/apache/mahout/math/package-summary.html

However, a google search returns the following:
http://search-lucene.com/jd/mahout/math/org/apache/mahout/math/RandomAccessSparseVector.html

Even in my latest checkout of the trunk, I can't find the class under the
o.a.m.Math package.

What am I doing wrong?