mahout-user mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Lyubimov <dlie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About formatting patches
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2011 23:48:09 GMT
There's probably some error on this page :
http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/HowToContribute?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=Eclipse-Lucene-Codestyle.xml
when i click on the attachment link for eclipse style file
http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/HowToContribute?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=Intellij-Lucene-Codestyle.xml
i get error instead "You are not allowed to do AttachFile on this
page. Login and try again.".

I created an account there and logged in but i still can't download
it, getting "You are not allowed to do AttachFile on this page."