mahout-user mailing list archives

From Dhruv Kumar <dku...@ecs.umass.edu>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code 2011 Students Announced
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2011 22:08:28 GMT
Thank you, Ted, Grant, Robin, Sean, Shannon, Isabel and everyone else who
helped me with their feedback on my GSOC proposal. Wouldn't have been
successful without it.

Glad to see that Sergey's proposal went through as well. We both will
benefit from each others questions, I'm sure, during the project.

Again, absolutely thrilled to be working on this.

Dhruv