mahout-user mailing list archives

From "XiaoboGu" <guxiaobo1...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Which maven command to use to put all the binaries into the distribution layout?
Date Sun, 08 May 2011 02:56:52 GMT
The command does what I want, but during building, the output contains something like this:

[INFO] --- maven-javadoc-plugin:2.7:jar (attach-javadocs) @ mahout-taste-webapp ---
[ERROR] Error fetching link: /home/gpadmin/mahout/src-trunk/trunk/buildtools/target/apidocs/package-list.
Ignored it.
[ERROR] Error fetching link: /home/gpadmin/mahout/src-trunk/trunk/eclipse/target/apidocs/package-list.
Ignored it.

Does it matter?

Xiaobo Gu