mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The perennial "Error: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.mahout.math.Vector" problem
Date Mon, 09 May 2011 21:15:39 GMT
I think I am still +1 to just creating one re-packaged .jar -- for now
at least. It fixes problems for sure.
And then I am happy for the cognoscenti to construct a better solution
later, and I'd be pleased to help.
Though I still don't find this re-packaging a bad thing -- theoretical
problems with signing keys and whatnot, yes, but don't exist in
practice now.

I guess I'm asking whether anyone is for/against committing MAHOUT-691?