mahout-user mailing list archives

From Lance Norskog <goks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Current build taking a long time to install
Date Wed, 11 May 2011 02:48:01 GMT
Sorry for off-topic- where is the great big page explaining maven
command-line stuff? This is my biggest gripe about it compared to ant-
you can find out what ant stuff does fairly quickly.

Lance

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 5:03 PM, Benson Margulies <bimargulies@gmail.com> wrote:
> -Pfastinstall, which eliminates tests and also some other things.
>
> On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 2:58 PM, Grant Ingersoll <gsingers@apache.org> wrote:
>> You can skip the tests if you want, that usually helps: mvn -DskipTests install
>>
>> Perhaps there is better support in Maven 3 for parallel test execution (I've heard
there is, but haven't heard good things about it, but then again the person telling me is
not a Maven fan)

--
Lance Norskog
goksron@gmail.com