mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Which maven command to use to put all the binaries into the distribution layout?
Date Fri, 06 May 2011 15:34:09 GMT
I think you'd have to set up release keys and all that to make the package.
Does "mvn release:prepare" (without -Prelease) do what you want or am
I crazy? That's ultimately what makes the artifacts. Here's our
process: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAHOUT/How+To+Release

What are you trying to do though, there may be a much easier way. I
doubt you want to run the release.

Maven always has to download plugins and dependencies the first time.
It's normal.

Sean