mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Which maven command to use to put all the binaries into the distribution layout?
Date Sat, 07 May 2011 13:41:14 GMT
It sounds like you want to write your own Maven release target to
create the output you're looking for. Otherwise, yes this is what you
need to do. 'package' is the right target as far as the project is
concerned, and yes you can write a script like this to assemble
whatever you want. That's also an option.

What is missing? not clear what you mean.