mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The perennial "Error: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.mahout.math.Vector" problem
Date Sun, 08 May 2011 23:01:16 GMT
Yea that's how I use it too ... but in my own larger structures I do
repackage the .class files into the top level of the .jar to get it to
work. I ran into the same thing as Jake. If it's not just me, there
ought to be a solution.

What if I removed the <unpack> stanzas in job.xml -- what would go
wrong? Meaning, as it fixes the issue, if it doesn't do harm, let's
make that change.