mahout-user mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Lyubimov <dlie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The perennial "Error: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.mahout.math.Vector" problem
Date Mon, 09 May 2011 20:51:24 GMT
And on Cloudera distro.

That's another thing: we think we release it for EC2 or 0.20.2 but in
fact almost nobody is using 0.20.2 who has baremetal infrastructure,
so in fact we are  to cater to many distros in reality.

E.g. i know all tests passed for CDH until beta4, and beta4 and on
started breaking 2 or 3 of them. Too tight integration somewhere.

-d