mahout-user mailing list archives

From Patricio Echag├╝e <patric...@gmail.com>
Subject Build error when running example: JesterRecommenderEvaluatorRunner
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2011 23:06:27 GMT
Hey folks ,I was trying to get started with Mahout by running some samples
from
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAHOUT/RecommendationExamples

I got this error when running the exmaple: JesterRecommenderEvaluatorRunner

$ mvn -q exec:java
-Dexec.mainClass="org.apache.mahout.cf.taste.example.jester.JesterRecommenderEvaluatorRunner"
-Dexec.args="-i /Users/patricioe/Downloads/million-ml-data/movies.dat"

Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/jfree/jcommon/1.0.16/jcommon-1.0.16.pom

Jun 15, 2011 4:01:44 PM org.slf4j.impl.JCLLoggerAdapter info

INFO: Creating FileDataModel for file
/Users/patricioe/Downloads/million-ml-data.tar__0.gz
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR

Am I doing something wrong ? The sample file is million-ml-data.tar__0.gz

Am I passing the right file to the command line?

I'm using the latest version in trunk.

Thanks