mahout-user mailing list archives

From Peter Andrews <pwa1...@gmail.com>
Subject term collocation from lucene index
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2011 21:03:11 GMT
Hi,

I just started using Mahout a few or two ago and so far its been pretty
good. I working on some term collocation and while I have been working from
a directory of files, I want to switch to using lucene indexes as that is
the format the files are already in. I am trying to use the lucene.vector to
turn the indexes into vector and then use
org.apache.mahout.vectorizer.collocations.llr.CollocDriver to generate the
collocations and LLRs. I keep getting this error when I run CollocDriver,
any ideas?

java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.hadoop.io.LongWritable cannot be
cast to org.apache.hadoop.io.Text
at
org.apache.mahout.vectorizer.collocations.llr.CollocMapper.map(CollocMapper.java:40)
at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask.runNewMapper(MapTask.java:763)
at
org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1059)

Peter Andrews