mahout-user mailing list archives

From Danny Bickson <danny.bick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to run Mahout java code from commandline ?
Date Sat, 24 Sep 2011 07:10:44 GMT
It is very simple: in the root folder you run (for example for k-means:)
./bin/mahout kmeans -i ~/usr7/small_netflix_mahout/ -o
~/usr7/small_netflix_mahout_output/ --numClusters
10 -c ~/usr7/small_netflix_mahout/ -x 10

where ./bin/mahout is used for any mahout application, and the next keyword
(kmeans in this case) defines the algorithm type.
The rest of the inputs are algorithm specific.

If you want to add a new application to the existing ones, you need to edit
conf/driver.classes.props
file and point into your main class.

Best,

- Danny Bickson