mahout-user mailing list archives

From Danny Bickson <danny.bick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re:Mahout compatibility with GraphLab
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2011 17:12:50 GMT
This is definitely a very interesting option to integrate both projects. I
will forward this to my
collaborators - specifically, Joey Gonzalez was recently an Intern at Yahoo!
and looked at similar directions.
I will try to learn the technical details better to see how this
interoperability works.
Who is working on this project in case we need more details?

Thanks,

Danny Bickson