mahout-user mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: does anyone use the "row label bindings" stuff in Vector / Matrix?
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2011 14:34:25 GMT
What functionality, specifically, are you proposing to remove?  I know we had a lot of discussion
around some of this stuff way back when as to how best to do it, but of course, that doesn't
mean it has uptake.  If it's on the Matrix, then doesn't it more easily get shipped around
via the Writables vs. requiring the user to do that?   Not sure it is an issue, but it's one
less piece of code someone else has to write.