mahout-user mailing list archives

From WangRamon <ramon_w...@hotmail.com>
Subject How to find which point belongs which cluster after running KMeansClusterer
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2011 08:53:50 GMT

Hi All I'm using KMeansClusterer, I will use KMeansDriver on a Hadoop environment later, but
I think it will be easy to understand it by using KMeansClusterer, OK, so the question is
i cannot find a way to find the cluster a point should belong to after running KMeansClusterer,
I expect I can get some API on the Cluster interface to get all points/vector belong to this
cluster, but... so did i miss something? Thanks a lot.  Cheers Ramon