mahout-user mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Graphical Mahout Cluster Visualization Tools?
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2011 00:50:43 GMT
I've tried various open source tools (Gephi, others), but haven't found one yet that can handle
large volumes of points in an efficient way.  FWIW, the Carrot2 workbench is BSD, perhaps
it could be used with some work?

That being said, I did recently add the ability to ClusterDumper to output in CSV or GraphML
as well as make it pluggable so one can output whatever format you wish.