mahout-user mailing list archives

From Tharindu Mathew <mcclou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Embedding mahout in a java app
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2011 09:21:24 GMT
Hi Sean,

I guess with a proper API it just makes it easier. I was hoping you'd point
me to a code sample or a tutorial.

I only could find everything referring to quick starts which tell how to
run a sample, such as
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAHOUT/Clustering+of+synthetic+control+data

I was looking for something like
http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/r0.17.1/mapred_tutorial.html from the
Hadoop folks.

Obviously, I can dive into the code base, but I thought I was missing
something as I was unable to find a way to hack up my own solution as yet.
(i.e. load data, run an algo, get results)

--
Regards,

Tharindu

blog: http://mackiemathew.com/