mahout-user mailing list archives

From Lance Norskog <goks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: does anyone use the "row label bindings" stuff in Vector / Matrix?
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2011 01:51:16 GMT
I added serialization for them in order to serialized ConfusionMatrix. I
have since discovered that SequenceFile includes a metadata store!. The
labels could be parked there as well. Or, CM could save NamedVectors since,
after all, the labels are the same for the rows and columns so storing it
in the rows is enough.

Yeah, the label stuff is really a pain in the neck and I've seen a few
places where they disappear.

Lance

--
Lance Norskog