mahout-user mailing list archives

From eduardobuitr...@gmail.com
Subject Re: ASF archives?
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2011 19:35:03 GMT
------Mensaje original------
De: Grant Ingersoll
Para: user@mahout.apache.org
Responder a: user@mahout.apache.org
Asunto: Re: ASF archives?
Enviado: 1 de dic, 2011 14:23

I launched a micro instance and mounted the volume and downloaded it.  That's the only way
to get that exact data set that I am aware of.  I've got a smaller sample up on the Lucid
website.  Otherwise, if you just want something like it, you can use your ASF credentials
to get it.  I can point you at them privately.

On Dec 1, 2011, at 12:18 PM, Jake Mannix wrote:

> Hey all (most likely Grant),
>
>  If I want to download the ASF archives (currently hosted kindly by Amazon
> on S3), how can I do that?  ie. if I don't want to run it on an
> EC-2-cluster, I just want ze data.
>
>  -jake

Enviado desde un dispositivo BlackBerry® de Tigo