mahout-user mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ASF archives?
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2011 19:23:44 GMT
I launched a micro instance and mounted the volume and downloaded it.  That's the only way
to get that exact data set that I am aware of.  I've got a smaller sample up on the Lucid
website.  Otherwise, if you just want something like it, you can use your ASF credentials
to get it.  I can point you at them privately.