mahout-user mailing list archives

From Steven Bourke <sbou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Clustering graph coloring and layout
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2011 10:02:56 GMT
Sorry I wasn't really following this thread - I've got lots of random throw
away's for gephi visualisations for clustering and graphs (But not mahout
based). Does the patch (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT-899)
have an output file that I can use to generate visuals from? I'll can clean
something up and add it to the patch.