mahout-user mailing list archives

From siddharth0ece <siddharth0...@gmail.com>
Subject How to make normal Text suitable for Kmeans using mahout
Date Sat, 19 May 2012 07:46:41 GMT
Friends,

I have a .txt file with so many keywords, it is in normal notepad text
format. I wanted to use Mahout Kmeans to cluster similar type of keywords
together. Can you please help on how to go about this, I have been doing lot
of search but have no idea how to do it. Please help me urgently, how shall
I convert this text file in mahout friendly format and go about this.

I will be highly thankful for your help.

Regards
Siddharth