mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sebastian Schelter <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Canopies and RowSimilarity
Date Mon, 07 May 2012 12:18:30 GMT
The problem with the patch in MAHOUT-834 is that it always cleans the
temp dir, which we don't want to have as standard behavior as Sean put
in the comments. Sometimes other jobs rely on the temp output, so we
should retain it.

We could however include the temp dir cleaning when -ow is provided.

On 07.05.2012 14:02, Suneel Marthi wrote:
> 1. Please take a look at MAHOUT-834 for the -ow option, there is a patch available and
is pebnding review..

> 2. Please take a look at MAHOUT-979 for calculating the number of columns from input
matrix, I can work on this and upload a patch sometime this week.