mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sebastian Schelter <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: RowSimilarity
Date Sun, 13 May 2012 06:08:39 GMT
The option 'maxSimilaritiesPerRow' determines the maximum number of
similar docs/items/rows per row. It depends on your data if there are
enough similar rows per row, so you can't always get 20 similar docs.

The option 'threshold' determines the minimum similarity value for a
pair of docs (otherwise it will be dropped). This option is not
activated by default however.

Best,
Sebastian