mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Improve Recommendations
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 15:52:47 GMT
The best, or perhaps only, way to integrate such information is to
implement your own version of UserSimilarity or ItemSimilarity and
then use a user-based or item-based recommender. You can implement
whatever similarity rule you think is best according to your metadata.
There's not a lot to be said unless you can say more about exactly
what metadata you have.