mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting Recommendation for User not in Input Data
Date Tue, 22 May 2012 07:50:40 GMT
For that you simply split the data into test/training data, and
compare the test data to the training results. This is all already
done for you in GenericRecommenderIRStatsEvaluator.

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 5:52 AM, Utkarsh Gupta
<Utkarsh_Gupta@infosys.com> wrote:
> Hi Sean,
>
> Thanks for your quick reply :)
> I have looked into the PlusAnonymousUserDataModel, but it provides recommendation for
only one user at a time.
> Actually I want to calculate the recall and precision values and for that I need to get
recommendations on the test data which offcourse should not be there in training data.