mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Mahout + BigDataR Linux
Date Thu, 03 May 2012 17:11:52 GMT
A machine image is not the only deployment model to be sure, but is the
kind of deployment model you need if you're offering something as a cloud
service. I'm a big fan of the AWS Marketplace which of course is based on
this kind of model. (I'm also about to make the stand-alone Myrrix server
available this way as a test of this model.)