mahout-user mailing list archives

From Yaprak Ayazoglu <yaprak.ayazo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: compiling Mahout in Intellij IDE
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 10:14:03 GMT
Hi Filippo,

I tried to look at the version of the maven as below, but it gives some
error
that I do not understand. Does it mean that it cannot find the path of
maven?

ya@yaprak:~$ mvn -v
Error: Could not find or load main class org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher

Hi Sean,

Do I need to install hadoop yet? Or, when I checkout the mahout project it
will
download the required jar files for me?

By the way, I attached the topmost .pom file.

--
Yaprak