mahout-user mailing list archives

From Nicholas Kolegraff <nickkolegr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mahout + BigDataR Linux
Date Sat, 02 Jun 2012 15:20:57 GMT
I glanced over the links you sent, seems some of the overhead would be in
earning 'merit badges' to get approved for uploading your packages to the
debian archives.  Otherwise, we'd need to find someone from debian
interested in sponsoring the packages.  Seems the overhead is more
operations-y than technical.

In this case, I think the repo would be a quick win.