mahout-user mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mahout + BigDataR Linux
Date Sat, 02 Jun 2012 15:54:14 GMT
In my experience with Zookeeper, dealing with the Debian personalities was
a significant issue.  There was also the issue that LOTs of issues come up
with the range of platforms that Debian runs on.

Just getting the dependencies in place is non-trivial.  Remember that we
depend on Hadoop.  Getting Hadoop into Debian is a non-starter.