mahout-user mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mahout + BigDataR Linux
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2012 16:42:06 GMT
I think that getting packages into Debian archives themselves is way more
effort than it is worth at this point.

Building real Debian packages that can be installed with an addition to
sources.list is a grand idea.  Jumping through the hoops to get Debian to
approve a Java project is a lot of work for very little gain that I see.