mahout-user mailing list archives

From praveenesh kumar <praveen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: more info
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 07:05:38 GMT
Solution 1:
Have MAHOUT_LOCAL set to your MAHOUT home location and HADOOP_CONF_DIR to
Hadoop conf dir in /etc/environment of ~/.bashrc.
Restart the terminal and it should locate these paths.

Solution 2:( If nothing is working)
Set MAHOUT_LOCAL and HADOOP_CONF_DIR in mahout's installed
directory/bin/mahout file (hardcode it in mahout executable file).

Regards,
Praveenesh