mahout-user mailing list archives

From Paritosh Ranjan <pran...@xebia.com>
Subject Re: How to find characteristics of the clusters with mahout?
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2012 05:06:46 GMT
I think you want to know why vectors are being assigned to any
particular cluster.
Different clustering algorithms work in different way, so, I think some
code will be needed for it.

The way I do it, is by taking a small set of vectors, and debug the
clustering algorithm using their sequential version.
Its fast and makes things clear.

There are certain cluster evaluators also, which might help, but I don't
know much about them, try to have a look at them also.