mahout-user mailing list archives

From "Videnova, Svetlana" <svetlana.viden...@logica.com>
Subject ClusterDumper eclipse human readable output kmeans
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2012 14:33:39 GMT
Hi,

My goal is to transform the vectors created by lucene.vector (thanks to kmeans clustering)
to a human readable format. For that I am using ClusterDumper function on eclipse. But that
code does not generate none files. What am I missing? What is the best approach to transform
output of kmeans to a human readable (no unix command please I am on windows using eclipse
and cygwin).
This is the code:

Code :

Map<Integer, List<WeightedVectorWritable>> result = ClusterDumper.readPoints(new
Path("output/kmeans/clusters-0"), 2, conf);

            System.out.println(result.get(0).toString());
            for(int j = 0; j < result.size(); j++){
                  List<WeightedVectorWritable> list = result.get(j);
                  for(WeightedVectorWritable vector : list){
                        System.out.println(vector.getVector().asFormatString());
                  }

            }

Error :

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.mahout.clustering.iterator.ClusterWritable
cannot be cast to org.apache.mahout.clustering.classify.WeightedVectorWritable
      at main.LuceneDemo.main(LuceneDemo.java:260)

Thank you

Think green - keep it on the screen.

and inform the sender. Thank you.