mahout-user mailing list archives

From "Videnova, Svetlana" <svetlana.viden...@logica.com>
Subject RE: ClusterDumper eclipse human readable output kmeans
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 08:44:40 GMT
Just succeed to make work my app. Should to use ClusterDumperWriter.gettopfeatures(ar1,arg2,arg3)
and that gave me the top words on human readable format :D

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Paritosh Ranjan [mailto:pranjan@xebia.com]
Envoyé : mardi 7 août 2012 10:32
À : user@mahout.apache.org
Objet : Re: ClusterDumper eclipse human readable output kmeans

I don't know why ClusterDumper is not working, but I can give an alternate solution.

Use ClusterOutputPostProcessor  (clusterpp), on the clusters-*-final directory. https://cwiki.apache.org/MAHOUT/top-down-clustering.html
It will arrange the vectors in respective directories. However, it will still be in the form
of sequence files.

Its very simple to read a sequence file and write in a human readable format.

Classes in org.apache.mahout.common.iterator.sequencefile package can help to read the sequence
files easily.

On 07-08-2012 12:50, Videnova, Svetlana wrote:
> I already generated points directory when i run cluster (kmeans in my case).
> But for the moment I can't generate clustedump because of error on this line:
> ClusterDumper.readPoints(new Path("output/kmeans/clusters-0"), 2,
> conf); Second parameter is double but he wants int but does not accept int .... well
pretty confused ...

But to identify what vectors are for your document, You need to generate points directory
when running clustering algorithm and use the points directory generated in the above step
when generating cluster dump.