mahout-user mailing list archives

From Vikram Nagaraja Rao <nvikra...@hotmail.com>
Subject How to configue weightsFile parameter in mahout?
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2012 16:01:45 GMT
I want to set a "weightsFile" parameter so that my distance measure algorithm can find out
the distance based on the weightsFile. But I was not able to setup this parameter. I tried
setting it up in core-site.xml of hadoop conf and also configuring like -DweightsFile=xxxxxx.
But my output was no different from the previous attempts where weightsFile was not used.
I even tried setting it up MAHOUT_OPTS. But couldn't get it working. What Am I missing?
Thanks,