mahout-user mailing list archives

From Paritosh Ranjan <pran...@xebia.com>
Subject Re: Mapping clusteredPoints to clusters
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2012 06:44:47 GMT
I also use NamedVectors to point vectors to input objects, and I don't
think there is any other way to do it.

On 12-09-2012 07:03, Pat Ferrel wrote:
> Maybe I should reword this since it has nothing to do with SSVD.
>
> When doing clustering and asking the driver to cluster the input vectors after the clusters
are computed it creates a file called clusteredPoints/part-m-xxx

> In it are cluster IDs and input vector pairs (IntWritable, VectorWritable). When you
use NamedVectors as input vectors, the NamedVectors are stored in clusteredPoints so you can
use the names to identify the classified vectors.

> However if you do not create NamedVectors, there appears to be no way to identify the
classified VectorWritables in clusteredPoints? Unless I missed something there is no way to
tie the classified vectors to input objects (docs in my case).