mahout-user mailing list archives

From "Whitmore, Mattie" <mwhit...@harris.com>
Subject Cluster Dumper
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2012 17:51:58 GMT
A while back I was looking at how the clustering algorithm was seeming to filter data.  Now
I'm wondering if clusterdumper just isn't working properly.  I ran a clusterdumper with 100
sample points, and the points within each cluster does not equal the number which the dumper
says there should be.  For instance with a cluster where n=2, there are 11 points printed
from the dumper.  I am wondering if others are having this issue as well?

Thanks!

Mattie Whitmore
Mathematician/IR&D Software Engineer
HARRIS  Corporation - Advanced Information Solutions