mahout-user mailing list archives

From Rajesh Nikam <rajeshni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to work with ARFF files using Mahout clustering
Date Sat, 15 Sep 2012 13:13:55 GMT
Hello,

Mahout seems to have support for SVM as "Linear SVM Package (LIBLINEAR) for
Mahout". However I dont see documentation and examples showning how to use
SVM?
What all kernels are supported ?

Has someone done some experiments with its stability, memory usage and
performance etc ?

Looking forward for your reply.

Thanks
Rajesh