mahout-user mailing list archives

From Rajesh Nikam <rajeshni...@gmail.com>
Subject *** Mahout clustering and classification algorithms ***
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2012 15:34:07 GMT
I have question related Mahout clustering and classification algorithms:

1. I have a csv file with attributes for each instance.
 How to use csv file as input to mahout canopy clustering to identify
number of clusters ?

2. How to separate out instances into clusters after mahout kmeans
clustering ?

3. Using mahout Stochastic Gradient Descent (sgd) to create model and this
model in serialized.
Model is stored in binary format. I have requirement to use this model in
non-java (c/c++) application.
How to use this model in this application.

Your valuable comments are appreciated. !

Thanks,
Rajesh