mahout-user mailing list archives

From Nick Kolegraff <nickkolegr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running a single test
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2012 11:43:02 GMT
Thanks for the response.

I have tried firing the command from both
$MAHOUT_HOME (as this suggests
https://cwiki.apache.org/MAHOUT/buildingmahout.html)
$MAHOUT_HOME/core

both with the same errors as reported above.
($MAHOUT_HOME is set to the root of mahout)

using:
git: a92140e3b546de25096079ef0e029b8cb1908ddc
git-svn-id: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/mahout/trunk@137738013f79535-47bb-0310-9956-ffa450edef68