mahout-user mailing list archives

From Siddharth Angrish <sidangr...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem viewing cluster graphically
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2012 06:42:15 GMT
Hi,

   I followed the standard clustering tutorial at the link:
https://cwiki.apache.org/MAHOUT/clustering-of-synthetic-control-data.html

& could dump the output in GRAPH_ML format via the command:
$MAHOUT_HOME/bin/mahout clusterdump --input output/clusters-0 --pointsDir
output/clusteredPoints --output
$MAHOUT_HOME/examples/output/clusteranalyze.graphml --outputFormat GRAPH_ML

The graphml file is generated without errors. However, when I try to open
the file in "Gephi" to view, I get error messages:

"Parallel edges are not supported yet, edge id ='.......'
"Parallel edges are not supported yet, edge id ='.......'
.
.
.

And I do not see the graph. Any ideas on how can I view this file?

Thanks
Sid