mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error running RecommenderJob using mahout-core-0.5-cdh3u4-job.jar
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2012 08:52:09 GMT
This is just a follow-on error since the intermediate result was not
created for the next stage. This is not the problem, nor is the output
directory. It is as I said, the -D args.

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 9:45 AM, A Geek <dw.90@live.com> wrote:

> hi, I just went through the log and found this error msg: > Exception in thread "main">
org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.lib.input.InvalidInputException: Input path does> not exist:
temp/similarityMatrix> at> org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.lib.input.FileInputFormat.listStatus(FileInputFormat.java:231)