mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom Item Similarity :datamodel not sure
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2012 18:54:24 GMT
But what was your input? Item item similarity? Then you already had item
item similarity. And what you compute from that method is probably not
meaningful.

You don't have a recommender problem so there is no question of what to
feed to a recommender.  Don't use it at all. You already have all you need
in your ItemSimilarity.