mahout-user mailing list archives

From Andrea Di Menna <andre...@inqmobile.com>
Subject Labeled LDA
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 13:28:42 GMT
Hello,

I found somewhere in the mailing archives (actually here
http://www.mail-archive.com/user@mahout.apache.org/msg07138.html) that Jake
Mannix was planning to work on L-LDA for Mahout.
But I don't seem to find anything in the source code (I may be looking in
the wrong direction though...).

Any help?

Cheers
Andrea

This e-mail is only intended for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain CONFIDENTIAL
information. Any opinions or views are personal to the writer and do not represent those of
INQ Mobile Limited, Hutchison Whampoa Limited or its group companies.  If you  are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, retention, disclosure, copying,
printing, forwarding or dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this  communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its
 attachments and notify the sender immediately. INQ Mobile Limited is  a company registered
in the British Virgin Islands. www.inqmobile.com.