mahout-user mailing list archives

From "Majin_Clodan@t-online.de" <Majin_Clo...@t-online.de>
Subject mahout-error in virtual machine
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2012 15:03:14 GMT
Hello guys.

	I have a small  question. I installed successfully mahout on my
system. Then I installed  the virtual machine Vagrant on which I
wanted install mahout as well.  By the installation I get the
following error:

	Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.12:test
(default-test)  on project mahout-core: Error occurred in starting
fork, check output in  log -> [Help 1]  Can anyone help me with this
error? Just in the virtual machine I get this error. :(   Greetings,
Clodan