mahout-user mailing list archives

From paritosh ranjan <paritoshranj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mahout clusterdump : java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space error
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 16:04:14 GMT
I think this much memory should fix the problem.
However, If you still face OOM, then try using clusterpp command instead of
clusterdump , its not having memory limitations as it also has a mapreduce
version. You can find clusterpp's usage here
https://cwiki.apache.org/MAHOUT/top-down-clustering.html.